The Leadership and Management Advisory Service provides tailored advice and support to senior leaders within small and medium sized businesses and social enterprises that can clearly demonstrate the potential for high growth. The service provides access to funding of up to £1,000 to be equally matched by the business on a 50% basis to invest in training and development of the owner or senior manager. Eligibility
The business must be:
- based in North West England
- between 2-249 full time equivalent employees (excluding volunteers)
- a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME)
- a private sector company or social enterprise (which must not more than 50% publicly funded)
- assessed as having the potential for high or fast growth.
The definition of potential for high or fast growth is as follows:
- established SME (those trading for more than 12 months) with the potential to increase turnover 20% each year for 3 years
- start-ups (those trading fewer than 12 months) with the potential to achieve a turnover of £500,000 within 3 years of starting trading.
Digital Pace have created a Leadership & Management Programme to that uses this funding to offer a mentoring service that will stimulate and support your business growth. For more information on the funding scheme please visit www.business-enterprise.net/leadership