We provide project management services throughout the software implementation process to ensure your project is delivered on time, to your requirements and within budget.
Our approach is tailored to your requirements and following on from the selection of the vendor we would support you in the following areas:
- Project Kick-Off - assemble the team and identify key resources to oversee the project and ensure its success. Agree a governance structure and put in place a steering committee to steer the project in the right direction to deliver the identified benefits
- Process Mapping – meet with functional owners to map out the all the ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ business processes to be included in the software. The process maps follow through the project and are used for the basis of testing scripts and training manuals
- Manage Issues & Risks – ensure project issues and risks are logged as they arise and allocating responsibility for resolution or mitigation. The logs will be made accessible to the team
- User Acceptance Testing – full end to end testing will provide an understanding on how the software will perform in the installed environment and whether it meets with the requirements as set out at the start of the project. Testing of the software by the key users will identify any problems early before the system is implemented
- Training Documentation – support in the production of training material that can be used for end user training and preparing all users ready for go live
- Cutover Plan – this is the planned transition from your old system to the new one. Typically this describes all the cutover tasks to be completed before go live
If you think you may need project management support on your software project then please contact us
to learn more about what we can do for you.